Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: $100 shipping just for the base game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, that prevents me from backing, and I'm used to paying high shipping fees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Kim
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
That $100 shipping is still cheaper than the base game's retail value which was $400.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House of Cards
United States
Abingdon
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dkr1ak5 wrote:
That $100 shipping is still cheaper than the base game's retail value which was $400.

+1

Was just going to say you would save $100.00 PLUS shipping from the retail version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
will geran
msg tools
Where did it say 100$ shipping? I'm looking at shipment to the US, and it looks like it's 25$ for the core game and 10$ for the update pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
checkedout wrote:
dkr1ak5 wrote:

+1

Was just going to say you would save $100.00 PLUS shipping from the retail version.

Retail value of the 1.5 version of the game is $250. 11/24 a retail copy was valued at $200. What the game sold for prior to this Kickstarter is a moot point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
patr1ckt wrote:
Where did it say 100$ shipping? I'm looking at shipment to the US, and it looks like it's 25$ for the core game and 10$ for the update pack

Yeah, it's alright for you, living in the land of cheap board games. I'm just a hop skip away from China, and everything here is crazy expensive. I've never paid $100 shipping for a single game though, regardless of weight...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
patr1ckt wrote:

Yeah, it's alright for you, living in the land of cheap board games. I'm just a hop skip away from China, and everything here is crazy expensive. I've never paid $100 shipping for a single game though, regardless of weight...

there is a retail store in japan, tokyo i believe that gets and sells all the kdm stuff. If you search the kdm forums, you can find the name. You might be able to call them and get a core game through them. I bet they are backing the kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.