Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Pedersen
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TBH, I'm not the biggest fan of Greek mythology and was wondering if anyone has heard if they are doing any other themes in the future with the same system. I really like the idea of the system and just wondering if I should back this one or wait for a different theme

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1677795/poll-what-would-...

Also, Leo makes it sound like at least a future one is a given.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
msg tools
mbmbmb
There will be other Pantheons, we are guessing Egyptian/ Nordik ones but we'll see that into 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
mped68 wrote:
TBH, I'm not the biggest fan of Greek mythology and was wondering if anyone has heard if they are doing any other themes in the future with the same system. I really like the idea of the system and just wondering if I should back this one or wait for a different theme

Thanks!

At the moment we are fully focused on the Greek Mythology. But we wiil communicate soon on this topic after the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:

At the moment we are fully focused on the Greek Mythology. But we wiil communicate soon on this topic after the KS.

and so you will reveal the MB:Celtic Pantheon project,right?RIGHT?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Buchanan
United States
Denton
TX
flag msg tools
badge
I can die fighting. I imagine it's easier the second time around.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see them go with Egypt. There's not as much Egyptian myth stuff around and it's less familiar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
With success, all things are possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Christiaens
Belgium
Schellebelle
East-Flanders
flag msg tools
Or maybe roman. We could end up with julius caesar and asterix and obelix

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
Mythic battles: Tamriel might work very well.

Elder scrolls has the nine divines and the daedric princes to mimic the gods vs titans thing. Also plenty of heroes, creatures and troops to draw on. The lore is very extensive.

Some creatures also overlap, and seeing how some regions have a roman theme, it might complement this game perfectly.

It would allow for imperial legionaires and gladiators without committing to the roman phanteon which would be a lot of repeats.
It would also allow for northern viking like warriors without going with the overused norse mythology theme.
Plenty of original creatures and races too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.