Subject: Oceanos or Treasure Hunter? Which is the better one? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo C. Ponze
Peru
Arequipa
Arequipa
flag msg tools
Hi! I like drafting games very much. I own Among the Stars and Fairy Tale and I am looking for a new drafting game. I had Treasure Hunter on my wishlist for some time, and now I've come across Oceanos. I've seen a couple reviews of each one but I would still like some comparison from someone who has played both of them, or at least know both of them. Which one do you think would complement best my collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Roitzsch
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oceanos is lighter than the other games but gets better and better with every game. I haven't played Treasure Hunter but I recommend you Greed which has a bit more depth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love, love, love Treasure Hunter. My no. 1 all-time filler. Just so much fun, particularly when there's a cursed treasure on the board. The drafting is, of course, the heart and soul of the game: Do I go heavy red, blue or green or a combination of each? Do I care about the Goblins this round? What should I pass to my opponent? What's coming back around? etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.