Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Martin
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I asked Broken Token if they would be willing to make a box that can hold all the cards(and future cards), board, and tokens. One of the employee stated that they would love to have something like this. But there is one problem. There isn't really anyone requesting a storage solution for dixit. But if we can get enough people requesting a storage solution for this awesome game, they might be willing to do so. Lets face it Gamer( who love this game as much as I do), this is a need considering how many cards they keep making. It would be nice to have something awesome to put all of this gorgeous art in for proper keeping. So if this is something you would all want, then let broken token know. I talked to Asmodee a while back about making a storage solution and they stated they were not going to be supporting dixit in this way, because not everyone buys all of the cards. So let Broken Token know that you would love to see a storage solution for this game, and maybe soon we will have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Prater
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.etsy.com/listing/217663991/dixit-board-game-wood...

There's another one I saw out there that I ended up buying that has an indent to hold to the game board, but I can no longer find it online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Martin
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I seen that also a while back. But broken Token would be willing to make a box(not just a insert) that would just fit cards we have now and possible future expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Ramone
United States
Riverbank
California
flag msg tools
I have all six expansions and am awaiting the seventh; I would love to have broken token make a box to hold it all plus room for more.

I'll send them a note

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kohn Jevinston
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Haha, after obsessing how to make my own custom box, I just discovered that a standard Kleenex box is just about the perfect size (if you add some cardboard dividers inside).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.