Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Pax Renaissance, the Pax Ren exp, Pax Pamir expansion and Bios Genesis. Got a tax/shipping invoice with all four games, but I believe these are sent seperately due to shipping costs - did anyone else find this?

Received Pax Renaissance a couple of weeks ago - just want to make sure the other package is coming as it looks like all three others games/expansions will soon be sold out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
red_gamster wrote:
I ordered Pax Renaissance, the Pax Ren exp, Pax Pamir expansion and Bios Genesis. Got a tax/shipping invoice with all four games, but I believe these are sent seperately due to shipping costs - did anyone else find this?

Received Pax Renaissance a couple of weeks ago - just want to make sure the other package is coming as it looks like all three others games/expansions will soon be sold out!

The games sent from Germany are normally sent be deutschepost, and normally up to 500 grams weight. So they will come in separate packages. In the USA and Canada, usually sent from the Oregon warehouse via UPS, in a single package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trev
Australia
St Kilda
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Bios Genesis this week. I am waiting on Pax Ren and the 2 Pax expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting on all 4 here!

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shone
Australia
Glenroy
Victoria
flag msg tools
Got Pax Renaissance in a single package a couple of days ago.

Waiting on Pax Renn exp., Pax Pamir exp. and Bio Genesis which apparently will be anin a sperate package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trev
Australia
St Kilda
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I received the rest of my order (Pax Ren and the 2 expansions) in the second shipment. All good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stompy wrote:
Got Pax Renaissance in a single package a couple of days ago.

Waiting on Pax Renn exp., Pax Pamir exp. and Bio Genesis which apparently will be anin a sperate package.

Yeah, this is my order - looks like they're all hitting Australia now. I'm playing Pax Ren via Vassal/DropBox. A few of the expansion cards are hitting the table, and some of them are tough! Great game though, probably the best of the Pax series in regards to theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bios: Genesis just arrived here.

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My second order came. I like the expansion for Pax Ren. Apparently Pax Pamir expansion changed the game for the good, and it has solo rules. Not sure when I'll get to play Bios Genesis though. Looks really complex, but interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other 3 arrived today.

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.