4 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: 1,500,000 ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmb
Congrats to the Monolith-Mythic team for breaking one and a half million!

I hope it breaks the 2M mark, and thank you for this year+ of work, bringing us amazing game mechanics, art and minis. On that note, how does it feel to see your creation being this successful?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, especially since the $2M stretch goal has been confirmed to be Aphrodite (and with an all new sculpt, too).

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Arah wrote:
Congrats to the Monolith-Mythic team for breaking one and a half million!

I hope it breaks the 2M mark, and thank you for this year+ of work, bringing us amazing game mechanics, art and minis. On that note, how does it feel to see your creation being this successful?

Thanks a lot. Thank you very much for your support.

We are very happy that people enjoy the project so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, congratulations! That went really well!

Not sure what you had in minnd before the KS - but I am very happy with all the stuff that is unlocked and offered as add-ons!

Thanee wrote:
Indeed, especially since the $2M stretch goal has been confirmed to be Aphrodite (and with an all new sculpt, too).

Not that we ever saw the old one ... cool

Too bad she is still so far away ... I'm going to take Benoit's "soon" comments with a grain of salt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.