Subject: FunAgain Games - Black Friday Sale 15% off In-Stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an email from FunAgain Games with a coupon code of "BLACKFRIDAY16" that takes 15% off of everything in stock. With the code, there are quite a few deals to be found on the site.

In addition, the 15% seems to be based on the "List" price, so games that aren't selling at List (read: most games) tend to have a slightly better than 15% off going for them.

Here's the email:

CELEBRATING 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS!
Funagain Games has been delivering the best games to collectors and casual gamers, and fun to friends and family for twenty years! To celebrate this awesome milestone, we're putting nearly our entire stock on sale until Monday the 28th at 11:59pm!

Browse our special deals below and discover more by clicking the banner above! You can also save 15% on most other items in stock by using the code: BLACKFRIDAY16!

Happy hunting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FunAgain Games - Black Friday Sale 15% off everything
Does it work on pre orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
c_s_williams1978 wrote:
Does it work on pre orders?

It doesn't look like it since the text refers to "in-stock".

EDIT: Updated title

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also worth noting that there is no additional discount for Diamond/Elite level customers who already get 15% off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Dunn
United States
Sun City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would not apply to temporarily out of stock items (Black Fleet) or pre-order (Scythe) for me. Sorry, guess I have to shop else where.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Also worth noting that there is no additional discount for Diamond/Elite level customers who already get 15% off.

Lol sigh.

Thanks fkr saving me time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matlockheed wrote:
Got an email from FunAgain Games with a coupon code of "BLACKFRIDAY16" that takes 15% off of everything in stock. With the code, there are quite a few deals to be found on the site.

In addition, the 15% seems to be based on the "List" price, so games that aren't selling at List (read: most games) tend to have a slightly better than 15% off going for them.

Here's the email:

CELEBRATING 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS!
Funagain Games has been delivering the best games to collectors and casual gamers, and fun to friends and family for twenty years! To celebrate this awesome milestone, we're putting nearly our entire stock on sale until Monday the 28th at 11:59pm!

Browse our special deals below and discover more by clicking the banner above! You can also save 15% on most other items in stock by using the code: BLACKFRIDAY16!

Happy hunting.

Pretty deceptive and useless in my opinion. It pretty much doesn't cover any new releases or anything fairly new. To make matters worse, I am not getting my diamond discount on some new items that I was getting the discount on yesterday. It seems like when they set the parameters for the sale they turned off diamond discount as well.

This is a pass for me. I'll wait until after the sale to see if my diamond discount gets turned back on for the items I was looking at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Carroll
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I like FunAgain generally, so I really tried to make this deal work out for me. But the issue is that the games that are getting the 40% off are simply being brought down to prices that are about the same as most other OLGSs. And since the 15% doesn't stack with those, you're really not saving anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.