$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Edmund C
msg tools
Am bordering between either gold lantern vs ancient gold lantern and can't really decide....

Any idea if the 12 expansions will go "obsolete"?

Also any idea which wave will the 12 current expansions ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Unlikely to go obsolete. They aren't required for the game, they just add depth. And complexity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I don't think the original 12 expansions will fall into obsolescence, as IA Seldon says, they just add depth and complexity.

I'm not sure as to when the original 12 expansions will ship. There's no designated wave - and the designated waves only really apply to new content -- so I would presume [although actually I highly doubt this will be the case] that the original 12 expansions will ship with the core game in an effort to reduce shipping costs?? Just a thought ...

Most of this cost has already been mitigated as far as it can through the use of local warehouses, so you might be in luck!

And by the way, welcome to the family!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
you may want to simply purchase them on the KDM shop itself, they are 50% off. allows you to pick and choose as well, since I heard the expansions have very varied quality. unfortunately, this option won't allow you to get the dragon king, which is hailed as the best of all the exps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
johncraven wrote:
you may want to simply purchase them on the KDM shop itself, they are 50% off. allows you to pick and choose as well, since I heard the expansions have very varied quality. unfortunately, this option won't allow you to get the dragon king, which is hailed as the best of all the exps.

All 12 Expansions are included in the $750 pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.