Subject: How does a man acquire the expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KusHniR
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HI boys and girls,
Finally I got my hands on brand new copy of Snowdonia! It's such an amazing game ! After i finished the game session, I tried to find how to get the expensions and except for the BGG store I didnt find anything.

Can you please help me ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Prebble
United Kingdom
Herne Bay
Coastal Leisure Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Join the club! Snowdonia expansions are as rare as rocking horse s**t!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KusHniR
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firefoxnumber6 wrote:
Join the club! Snowdonia expansions are as rare as rocking horse s**t!

Where do I sign up ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geraint & Rhyannon
Wales
Briton Ferry
Neath Port Talbot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get the Daffodil Line/Trans-Australia expansion at Surprised Stare's shop. Other than that - keep an eye on the BGG marketplace - second hand is possibly your best chance at the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McClung
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree %100. Great game, I also went searching for expansions only to be disappointed when I found out they are really hard to find or so expensive when you do. The great thing is that the base game is so good I can see myself playing it many, many more times without needing the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Love
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lookout games have the (won't even try to spell it) hotel card, and the german Expansion, which is four of the original expansions. The expansion is in German but check the geekand you will find rules for most, if not all of it.

The bigger challenge is the website is in German, and you get about 3 emails and have to look for a paypal link. Anyway, after stumbling through all that I have them on the way to me for £12 shipped.

The seasons expansion cards can be find on Tony's blog (think there is a forum posting linking to it) to print yourself.

The Wagons are currently in the geek store.

As for the rest, I've looked everywhere in the last week, with no luck. There are a few copies of the English Mt Washington expansion available on the geek store from Europe, but shipping to the UK is very high.

Good luck with your searching.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RvdH83 wrote:

An overused meme but applicable enough. It's pretty much a rite of passage that all Snowdonia fans must embark on a most arduous mission to acquire all the Snowdonia expansions.

Funagain has Trans-Australian Railway & The Daffodil Line for $7.99. Don't know what shipping to Israel costs though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Mosher
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For those in the USA, Amazon has three copies of Snowdonia: Jungfraubahn & Mount Washington with Prime shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
firstbass wrote:
For those in the USA, Amazon has three copies of Snowdonia: Jungfraubahn & Mount Washington with Prime shipping.

There's only two now! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ward
United States
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A while back, we tried to convince Tony of the fact that he would become wildly wealthy if he would offer a master set of expansions. Alas....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
There are some tiny print run expansions just sold in charity auctions, so beware if you are a completist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to find various expansions and promos for this too. Now have the Daffodil/Oz line, Jungfraubahn/Washington, the German expansion and the hotel postcard, and will soon get the wagons.

If anyone spots any of the others, especially the Necropolis one, I'd be very interested to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.