Subject: Kingdom Death in London rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've picked up most of the first run of Kingdom Death prior to the new Kickstarter, but due to lack of a gaming group I've been putting off playing it for the time being. Are there many gamers in London interested in starting a campaign?

I'd aim to play a session once every 2-3 weeks, much like a RPG campaign probably, and would be meeting in North London (probably in the Finchley area) or Central London (at London on Board).

If no ones interested I'm going solo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Don't forget to post up on the reddit pages for KDM and just the regular Boardgame reddit, too! Gather the sheep while you can, my friend!

Then lead them into the charnel house that is KDM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Perry
United States
Coral Springs
FL
flag msg tools
TWIST Gaming
mbmbmbmb
I know it's not the same and the time difference makes it hard but we play on Twitch every week on Tuesday 8PM ET where chat gets to play.

We are doing a special marathon today starting at 1PM ET.

We do have a nice handful of UK watcher that you might be able to meet up with.

Come play with us!
https://www.twitch.tv/twitchgamenight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Posada Navarro
msg tools
Hi there.

I just backed 1.5 and I'm super excited about it.
I live in London and me and my girlfiend are super excited to play for the past few weeks and it was a bummer to wait for summer 2017 but hey, you're a godsend hahaha I just wanna play so badly.
Hope to hear from you.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
KDM works very well as a solo game, i know it might not be the experience you are looking for but KDM can still be played even if you have nobody to play with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Teng
msg tools
Hi, I'm interested in giving the game a go! My wife and I could just share one character if you'd prefer to keep it to 4-players. Just to provide some background, we've never had a TTRPG session before, though we're planning to give D&D a shot soon. We do play games with RPG elements like Descent, Arcadia, Eldritch Horror.. and lots of DOTA.

KD looks amazing and I've been thinking about backing the new kickstarter, but the price tag is really something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
There are dedicated reviewers in London hoping to get in on a game, apparently.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24339163#24339163
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Teng
msg tools
emmit svenson wrote:
There are dedicated reviewers in London hoping to get in on a game, apparently.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24339163#24339163

well, it is susd. funny/entertaining folks based on their vids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.