Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Now that the second KS is ongoing, I have three years to get all the extra content I can get.

I went all in during the first KS and have a bunch of pinups and promo cards but:

1) some were supposed to come with one shot scenarios.
2) some are now for sale with special gear cards

- Can people who already have the special minis without the gear cards get these cards, somehow?

- Is there a way to get the scenarios in another format than a PDF? Didn't Poots say once that there would be a printed version of those?

Thank you for your input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess in one of last updates (maybe the one about cancellation of lantern festival) he wrote he wasn't happy with beta scenarios for promos and the overall tone was, that he doesn't mean to develop them further. Or that's how I got it, I may be wrong, my memory is rather poor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo cards are going to be made available to backers for cheap in the new year.

If you want the white box of the 10 models + promos, I need to shift mine to get my pledge. I'd sell em for £150 less than paid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I went for the biggest pledge so not sure I have 150£ for that right now.
And I have most of the models, all I need are the cards ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
The one shot scenarios and related gear cards were an early casualty of fufillment. Poots released beta scenarios (you can still download them from the website, iirc), then a month or so later said they just weren't up to his standards and scrapped the whole concept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.