3 Posts

Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Are spent credit cards discarded? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Martin
Australia
flag msg tools
Don't think the manual actually says what to do with them after their credit is spent. Discarded out of the game for good is what I would assume.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the intention is to move them into the Defeated Cards pile. We've been given responses beforehand that Objectives of previous Episodes can arise again via Book's Flaw, for example. That wouldn't be possible if you earned credits off them (although I guess you could have failed the prior episode to have never earned their credits).

Also remember that you cannot store Credits between Episodes, so there is no reason to have a special status for them. If you were meant to do anything apart from adding them to the Defeated Cards, the rules would surely be clear on that.

So the only logical conclusion seems to be to add them to the Defeated Cards pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Martin
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks Clipper. Good enough for me. Into the defeated card pile they will go then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.