Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
33 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: For those who were asleep when 1.5 went live rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Gold backer pledges were updated in the first hour to increase amounts available.

We hit $2 Million in 88 minutes.

Poots confirmed a new ending boss and +5 lantern years to core game. This upgrade is standard across all formats (either upgrade pack or new core box).

All other stretch goals were unlocked already. Poots will update the page today or tomorrow to show what we achieved.

There are two separate pledges. One is upgrade pack and one is the complete new core box. Pledge wisely!

Poots went to sleep 2 hours into the event. Gold pledges may increase again, because....

We hit $3 million at 6 hours 12 minutes.

So, if you were asleep, check back in.

Will update if things change radically.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for Kickstarter to fix my account. I wanted to increase my pledge last night but I keep getting a message saying my pledge is still processing. Even though I have already received the email saying I have successfully pledged. I'm sure there is quite a backlog of problems given the amount of traffic this project has generated. Anyone else experiencing something similar?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Amos
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, sleeping in cost you $50.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks fairly nuts with the Kicktraq data:

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
1066, Tears to Many Mothers, coming to Kickstarter!
badge
1066, Tears to Many Mothers, coming to Kickstarter!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cesspit wrote:
Looks fairly nuts with the Kicktraq data:



I genuinely hope he smashes $145m!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
ninjadorg wrote:
Cesspit wrote:
Looks fairly nuts with the Kicktraq data:



I genuinely hope he smashes $145m!


Pretty sure we just kinda broke the algorithm for that site. It might self-correct after a few weeks...but, yeah. They're gonna look at the data and just kinda drop dead from strokes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
Cesspit wrote:
Looks fairly nuts with the Kicktraq data:



I genuinely hope he smashes $145m!


Pretty sure we just kinda broke the algorithm for that site. It might self-correct after a few weeks...but, yeah. They're gonna look at the data and just kinda drop dead from strokes.


The trend doesn't have much meaning in any case. We'll have to see in a few days what the projection is. But I agree the algorithm is probably going to be in trouble...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
1066, Tears to Many Mothers, coming to Kickstarter!
badge
1066, Tears to Many Mothers, coming to Kickstarter!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Itai, it's really, really good.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Yes. Yes, it is that good.

And: I'd like to point out that compared to people dropping shitloads of money on some limited Nike sneakers, we are getting literal Pounds more than they are for the same dollar amount.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
Cesspit wrote:
Looks fairly nuts with the Kicktraq data:



I genuinely hope he smashes $145m!


Pretty sure we just kinda broke the algorithm for that site. It might self-correct after a few weeks...but, yeah. They're gonna look at the data and just kinda drop dead from strokes.


The trend doesn't have much meaning in any case. We'll have to see in a few days what the projection is. But I agree the algorithm is probably going to be in trouble...


Yeah, the trending figure isn't a projection. It's the sum total earned so far, divided by the amount of time the campaign has been running, and then multiplied out across the length of the campaign.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TechRaptor Travis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Yes. Yes it is.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Twizzleman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Yes, it is. This is probably the greatest, most ambitious and most challenging game I have ever played! I missed out of the first KS, but still got in on the game fairly early and have picked up all the content available to this point. And it's still not enough for our gaming group. So I just dropped $777 on the Gambler's Lantern. You should pledge now and see what all the talk is about. You won't regret it!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather he reveal one stretch goal a day.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
As an update there is a confirmed Troll sighting in the Kickstarter comments section.

Please do not feed the troll.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Until there's a Kickstarter for actual cocaine, this is the closest thing.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
emmit svenson wrote:
Itai wrote:
People who are pledging on this are completely crazy ! Is this game that good that people are throwing so much money so fast at it ? wow


Until there's a Kickstarter for actual cocaine, this is the closest thing.


You sir, win the Internet for today.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
...
Poots passed out 2 hours into the event. Gold pledges may increase again, because....


FTFY
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
sirgalin wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
...
Poots passed out 2 hours into the event. Gold pledges may increase again, because....


FTFY


Gonna have to spell that one out man.

If you're wondering why he went to bed: it was 2:20am on Thanksgiving day. He was probably very tired, and he has a young kid. That's all the reason anyone needs, and all the explanation that no one is entitled to. He's a human being, not our performing monkey.

I apologize if this is coming across as rude, but the troll on Kickstarter is going on about this crap nonstop and it's wearing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He makes incendiary posts on every campaign he's involved with.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
I can imagine. Anyways, a real update now: Poots is up and presumably working on the presentations for the stretch goals.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
sirgalin wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
...
Poots passed out 2 hours into the event. Gold pledges may increase again, because....


FTFY


Gonna have to spell that one out man.

If you're wondering why he went to bed: it was 2:20am on Thanksgiving day. He was probably very tired, and he has a young kid. That's all the reason anyone needs, and all the explanation that no one is entitled to. He's a human being, not our performing monkey.

I apologize if this is coming across as rude, but the troll on Kickstarter is going on about this crap nonstop and it's wearing.

I think you may have missed the joke.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
grant5 wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
sirgalin wrote:
IASeldon wrote:
...
Poots passed out 2 hours into the event. Gold pledges may increase again, because....


FTFY


Gonna have to spell that one out man.

If you're wondering why he went to bed: it was 2:20am on Thanksgiving day. He was probably very tired, and he has a young kid. That's all the reason anyone needs, and all the explanation that no one is entitled to. He's a human being, not our performing monkey.

I apologize if this is coming across as rude, but the troll on Kickstarter is going on about this crap nonstop and it's wearing.

I think you may have missed the joke.


Very likely. I'm on an hour of sleep, a bit drunk, and hopped up on caffeine and cigarettes. Which is why I included the apology at the end.

Stilllllll....wtf does that shit mean? Cause now I'm curious and don't think I can sleep without knowing what it is.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed That For You. He's saying that Adam passed out from seeing how much it raised in two hours.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Right. Makes sense now.

Apologies again to the OP Editor and all others reading later on.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.