Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Owen Duffy
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

People had asked me to post here whenever my Guardian games column goes live, so here it is for your enjoyment!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/nov/25/the-boa...

Cheers

- Owen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one, as usual, Owen. Hope you're getting some positive feedback on this, in terms of page hits...do the Guardianistas tell you if you do...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Duffy
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mutton Chops, glad you're enjoying them. Yeah, the views have been better than expected, which is nice to see. The other thing that impresses the higher-ups is the below-the-line comments, and it feels like there's a wee community coming together below the column, which is lovely to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
osaekomi wrote:
Thanks Mutton Chops, glad you're enjoying them. Yeah, the views have been better than expected, which is nice to see. The other thing that impresses the higher-ups is the below-the-line comments, and it feels like there's a wee community coming together below the column, which is lovely to see.

Ah, well, I'm doing my bit then, as I usually contribute there (using my Facebook ID "Beresford Quimby" ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Duffy
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Buchanan
China
Shenyang
Liaoning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up. I'd heard about the column but as I'm overseas, hadn't gotten round to reading it yet. This makes life so much easier

Consider yourself the proud owner of a new reader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.