Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In this episode of The Long View, I'm pleased to be joined once again by returning contributor
Joe Sallen
United States
Boone
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
from The Good, The Board, and The Ugly as we discuss the game The Voyages of Marco Polo. Is this game a masterpiece of dice allocation, individual player powers and variable setup or does it collapse under the weight of such demands? What makes the game shine? What flaws may become apparent after multiple plays? Tune in to hear our thoughts.

Thanks, as always, to my sponsor www.gamesurplus.com for their continued support of The Long View. Go and check out why they are my favorite online retailer! Thanks, as well, to The Dice Tower. The Long View is a proud member of The Dice Tower Network of podcasts. Go and see all of the shows and reviews available at www.dicetower.com. Thanks as well, of course, to YOU for listening!

The episode can be found here in the BGG database, and through iTunes and Stitcher by subscription or by following the link listed below.

http://drivethruvideos.com/wp-content/podcasts/LongView/Marc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.