Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you DjaliRiot and chadnorth !
mbmb
One of the special skills (in English) of the Sniper seem to allow that commando to shoot from an indoor tile, far away from the target, to an enemy Entry Point. Is this possible even when not adjacent? (Because the Sniper takes a high point.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Langer
Germany
Coburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
FIS Franconian Gaming Club
badge
History teacher at work
mbmbmbmbmb
I was also wondering about that one, but I think it is really meant that way that she is allowed to shoot from anywhere to any exit on the terrain. I imagine it as the sniper climbing on the roof or some other vantage point to get a clear view - thematically speaking. And it's a cool ability! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you DjaliRiot and chadnorth !
mbmb
What a great game. I can imagine this one getting very expensive on eBay if there is no reprint in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornicer wrote:
(...) she is allowed to shoot from anywhere to any exit on the terrain. I imagine it as the sniper climbing on the roof or some other vantage point to get a clear view - thematically speaking. And it's a cool ability! cool

That is exactly that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mb
A question of my own

When the sniper uses that special ability, does it trigger the alarm?

Thematicly it should, as a gun shot and a lorry driver been killed (and/or the reinforcement lorry crashing) would put every one on high alert.
But in this case the special ability is not that great anymore, specialy for 2AP...

So, the official answer please? (idealy Thibaud de la Touanne)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Langer
Germany
Coburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
FIS Franconian Gaming Club
badge
History teacher at work
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, can't provide the official answer, but I don't see how it should not raise the alarm, as the rifle shows the alarm icon.
But, the sniper is still not spotted automatically when firing.
And I still think that it's a good ability as you might especially want to use it, when the alarm is already raised in which case you can even stop two enemies from entering that round - this may really save the day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornicer wrote:
Sorry, can't provide the official answer, but I don't see how it should not raise the alarm, as the rifle shows the alarm icon.
But, the sniper is still not spotted automatically when firing.
And I still think that it's a good ability as you might especially want to use it, when the alarm is already raised in which case you can even stop two enemies from entering that round - this may really save the day.

Thanks Christian, your answer is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.