Mage Knight Dungeons» Forums » General

Subject: Mage Knight 3D Dungeons on sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw a nice deal on ebay today. The seller has 12 packs to sell for 20 bucks each and only 3 left within hours.

Sorry I cannot post the link here (that's why the previous message was removed). Nor can I add the link to the ebay section for this game entry because this is not the MKD game itself. If you search "Mage Knight 3D Dungeon" (with quotes) on ebay you should find it, if the item is still available. [EDIT: ebay link added on the main page]

Unlike the Floor Pack and the Wall Pack, this one contains everything you need to start with (36 floors, 24 walls, several wooden and metal doors).
Together with the Trap Pack and the two Artifact Packs, you can build a really awesome looking and very flexible dungeon model, which also goes very well with other non-MK dungeon scenery and terrain models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
Still this pulsing night. A plague I call a heartbeat. Just be still with me. Ya wouldn't believe what I've been thru ...
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping in the US is $18 though, which essentially doubles the cost. It's tempting though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All copies gone within 1 day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.