Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
We have a few vehicles that get printed on tarot card (the armoured car, the side-bike, the Beast, the Caterpillar, the Zombuster car and the Monstery Machine).
Along with the s3 tents, came the idea of containers.
They may block roads (cause they cannot be crossed, and LoS are blocked either), extend building, or both.

They are not open, you need to put doors to indicate access(es), like any room.
On advanced mode, you randomly put one on the back, and flip/reveal it when there is open path to it.
numbers indicates that a zombie card is resolved in it on 1D6 roll result during (each) Zombie phase.
Coming some truck that you can attach/de-attach to it, like the real thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a brilliant idea, and dead easy to print, unlike custom cards which are harder to match up to the originals without effort sleeping or reprinting the lot.

So the numbers are spawn indicators to go alongside the normal numbers? So if I rolled a 4 during spawn roll and the container with a 4 in it was already revealed, a card would be drawn for the number 4 spawn point, and another drawn for the container?

Edit: ah. Or are your rules suggesting you roll a d6 for each revealed container before/after your normal spawn roll, and each one has different odds of spawning due to a different amount of numbers. I suppose you could do it either way...

Either way, this is clever. I want to print them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to have additionnal and specifix mission rules regarding this or that container/spawn indicator number.
In my mind, if you roll a "4", you have a card for the original 4 and another card for the container with a 4 (should this one be present and/or revealed, for sure).
Another thing would be to add a die to the zombie phase dice pool, this one specifically Rolling for the containers only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henric Eriksson
msg tools
Good idea! Your containers are a better solution for spawning, searching and line-of-sight than the tents.
(never liked the tents..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moreover, it is more likely for a container to stand wherever you want, than a tent - which dictates "my" project.
Thus you can easily expand some buildings, bridge areas and or block others.
For what I car, you may even want to special-rule them as observation towers from time to time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Menger
Germany
Nürnberg
Germany
flag msg tools
Mountainbike
badge
Roadbike
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you sell those cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are not allowed to sell anything Zombicide.

One and again, we run custom print where anyone pay his share of the print.
Next (2017) will be with all the tokens of the fan-site, including Némésis deck and these Containers.

PS: the two-roomed Squat has been added. Truck on its way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These really are cool!

Where can I get the original high res versions for printing though? I don't see a link in the OP???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
by now, everyone should know the fan-site forum url, and be connected over there
I shouldn't have to let anyone discover here on bgg all the great project we do there
So I'll let you do your homework, scratch a bit and find for yourself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Menger
Germany
Nürnberg
Germany
flag msg tools
Mountainbike
badge
Roadbike
mbmbmbmbmb
XofMdS wrote:
We are not allowed to sell anything Zombicide.

One and again, we run custom print where anyone pay his share of the print.
Next (2017) will be with all the tokens of the fan-site, including Némésis deck and these Containers.

PS: the two-roomed Squat has been added. Truck on its way.

When in 2017? :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
malteh wrote:
XofMdS wrote:

When in 2017? :-)

Blessed who knows the answer.
First I'll have to dispatch the current 8000+ communautray print, then I'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You now get to move the containers around:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.