Funemployed» Forums » General

Subject: So... what's THIS version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
So, I'm confused...

https://www.amazon.com/Funemployed-Interview-Actual-Absurd-Q...

Has completely different artwork and more cards than the 2nd edition (359 Qualification Cards/89 Job Cards vs 320 Qualification cards/72 Job Cards), at a way lower price $14.99 on Amazon (though today is Black Friday and so it's $8.99).

Can't seem to find any info on it on BGG, though. So, what IS it? Anyone have this one? Differences?

One of the cards says "copyright Mattel" so is this an older mass market version? A newer mass market version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel

Phoenix
Arizona
msg tools
mb
I'd guess it's a new mass market edition. I checked The Game Boy Geek's review and he said that they were gonna raise the recommended age on the new edition (this one is 18 vs the old 13), and I googled "Funemployed Mattel," and apparently they just got a patent on "Funemployed" approved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's confusing, as there wasn't any official announcement by the publisher. I found this tweet confirming that Mattel picked it up:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.