Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I am interested in backing the game for the miniatures. I don't think I have the right group that would want to play this, but the miniatures look amazing.

If anyone is interested in purely the game content I am looking to do some sort of split for the costs.

More details for those interested:

I am currently backing at the Core Game Level, but hoping there are add-ons for expansions since the all-in pledges seem to have been taken. I intend to essentially go all in so based on that the costs will be approximately $1,666 (Satan Lantern) + shipping.

I am not sure what the split would be at the moment.

If you are in the SF/Bay Area that is a plus to reduce shipping. Otherwise I would ask that you pay for shipping things to you.

The game is coming in waves. When I receive a package I will open the box remove the sprues & other miniature related things and then give you everything else. If you are local we can open the box together.

I will put the pledge on my kickstarter account. (I have backed 66 projects on kickstarter.)

If local we can meetup and discuss, if not we can probably skype about terms and conditions.

Your share of the money must be sent before the end of the campaign or pledge manager depending on how the campaign handles add-ons.

Any questions can be directed here or via Geekmail. If multiple people are interested I will probably lean towards someone more local.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just do it all yourself and eBay the stuff you don't want. -Much- easier and better than trying to split a 4-year long pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right. The main reason for doing it this way I can see is I don't have to pay it all up front at the moment.

I don't have to try to ebay mini-less versions of things on ebay for months.

I have someone that I know I can for sure give the other half two.

But if there is no interest then that will just be what I end up doing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Charabaruk
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's a lot harder to sell a mini-less version of something than it is to sell the minis. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Hemberger
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
People in the 1player guild are looking for a reduced cost no miniature pledge. Maybe try your luck there ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Icehawk101 wrote:
It's a lot harder to sell a mini-less version of something than it is to sell the minis. Good luck.

Not really. If the price is right, there are lots of gamers that just don't care about the minis and would be most happy to grab the game with just some proxies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you're in the SF Bay Area, join Meetup.com and do some networking to find out if anyone wants just the game. I'm sure someone does. Two boardgame Meetups meet at Game Kastle in Mountain View (BF sale today!) on Tuesday nights and, yes, you should put your location in your profile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.