Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Another KS Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark A
msg tools
There was a $1 charge and refund to my credit card, which I understand registers my pledge level, but I didn't receive any email confirmation about my pledge. Should I have gotten one? Should I re-pledge to be on the safe side? I don't want to be charged $750 twice.

Sorry about all the questions. I'm new to KS, and I just want to make sure I'm good to go.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeroth
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is Kickstarter validating your credit card and has nothing to do with KDM, it's normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
msg tools
Should I have gotten a pledge confirmation email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeroth
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you actually pledged KDM then yes, although since it's a new account it might get delayed a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mant72 wrote:
Should I have gotten a pledge confirmation email?

Yes KS will send you an email that you have pledged. You can't pledge twice unless you have two logins to KS.

I would recommend going back to the KS page and scrolling down. IF you pledged there will be a green box around your pledge level and it will say: You Selected. Also beneath the amount of days left in the campaign, it should say you are a backer, give the amount and a button to manage your pledge.

If you don't have these options, then your pledge did not go through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
msg tools
Problem resolved.

Thanks, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.