$30.00
Josh Michel
msg tools
Hi, I'd just like to clear this up, and sorry if this isn't a very good question. So when me and my friend were playing the other day, i used Cave In to destroy Liger's Den, and then we had a dispute on whether or not I should get a spell from it. So what do you guys think? Leave your responses down below.

Liger's Den

Once per turn when you play a spell card, draw a spell card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the cave in destroyed the Liger's Den, you immediately lose any special abilities attached to that room. The timing, to me, looks like this:

Reveal spell -> Resolve Spell -> Activate Liger's Den
----------------------^
Where Liger's Den gets destroyed and immediately discarded. So it's not part of your dungeon once the spell card is fully resolved. But that's my interpretation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Michel
msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome. My reasoning is since you can cave in any room of your dungeon with that spell during your resolve adventurers phase, it should come with some risks depending on what room they were in when it gets caved in. It just seems broken to get a spell from a room that doesn't technically exist anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.