Subject: New expansion clues.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So after browsing the Online Store i noticed that a few of the miniatures that used to be on the out of stock section of the online store have vanished.

The Gold Smoke Knight, whom we now know is a part of this kickstarter, also a few others are missing as well, could these be a part of the mentioned "new expansions"?

ones i have noticed from memory that are also missing..

Forge God

Forsaker

Forge Priest

Big Game Hunters

Pariah

Mountain Man

can anyone spot any more that have vanished?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just wanting the Fox and Ram.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the ram is probably what I'm most hoping for. Radically different fights and new campaigns are what I'm planning to limit myself to. I don't intend to get any monsters that seem like they won't change things up a lot, since I already have plenty of more basic modifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This KS will be memorable...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
I know Wet Nurse is unlikely to make an appearance, but damn do I want a playable Wet Nurse...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
This KS will be memorable...

haha yea 3million already and nobody knows what changes are in the 1.5 update, nobody knows whats in the gamblers chest and nobody has much of a clue what the new expansion really is.

we all just love poots that much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:

ram yea but i suspect both of these expansions wont be seen, they are to ambitious and probably as far away from finished as the lantern festival

im expecting

frogdog as new huntable monster (screaming replacement)
gryphon as new huntable monster lvl 20+
the storm knight (new campaign)
mountain man as new nemesis
pariah as new nemesis or replacement lvl 30 boss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok but don't forget that he's got 4 years.
If it's not in this KS, you won't see these expansions before 2020.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hopefully white knight with the BIG fail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zenman12 wrote:
Hopefully white knight with the BIG fail.

its cool miniature but im not sure how he fits into the world of kdm when compared to survivors, is he a nemesis? an ally? nobody knows.

HGave to admit i was intruiged with the lion knight, he turned out though to be alot different to how i imagined, originally i though he would reward settlements that still retained decency and humanity and punish those who went for cannibalism etc..

still think we could use a nemesis like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

ram yea but i suspect both of these expansions wont be seen, they are to ambitious and probably as far away from finished as the lantern festival

im expecting

frogdog as new huntable monster (screaming replacement)
gryphon as new huntable monster lvl 20+
the storm knight (new campaign)
mountain man as new nemesis
pariah as new nemesis or replacement lvl 30 boss

The Ram has already been seen in testing from the first KS. If it doesn't make it, I'll be disappointed. Fox is another story. We saw some sketch art and that's it. I suspect both may make an appearance in this KS. If there isn't a lot of new expansions, I'll be dropping my (stupid expensive) pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's going to be a balancing act, between being sure enough is released to keep up with you big spenders, and not actually getting to the point where there's so much that he's taking a hit at that level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the testing on the nightmare ram is very advanced now considering the time we know about it. If it hasn't gone the same way the lantern festival went, I think it's highly possible to see the expansion in this KS.
We knew about the fox later but it was on July, so maybe that's expansion quite done right now.
Well, there were a lot of things shown on that update, the bone witch, the people who worshipped white lions, the mountain man, the honeycomb weaver, the creator of the twilight order...
I wouldn't bet on what we'll see on this KS and what not. Adam has already surprised us with the first hero expansion.
The first KS was crazy but this promises to be total madness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
mbmbmb
The First Hero/Veteran Survivor invasion was mentioned not so long ago and now that's fleshed out enough to be a definite expansion. We could see literally anything coming out in the next few weeks and that is EXCITING!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.