Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anybody? Arcane Wonders doesn't seem to have any rulebook available as PDF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the one in the Files section not adequate? It's for the Abacusspiele version but there can't bee too many rules changes, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the new edition from Arcane Wonders, they slightly changed "some" things (I believe) and probably cleaned up the rules. I rather have that same version on my iPad for reference for our group.

It is pretty common for publishers to provide a PDF on their site or here on BGG (or both), apparently Arcane Wonders "forgot" to do it for this game (if they have it in their site they hid it very well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hawes
United States
Prospect
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Randy I will contact someone at Arcane Wonders for you and get them to post a pdf of the Royals' rules. The mechanics haven't changed from the German version, but the arrangement of the nobles in Britain is different and a Cardinal has been added to London. The distribution of the cards across the 4 countries is very slightly different as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Peter Hawes wrote:
Randy I will contact someone at Arcane Wonders for you and get them to post a pdf of the Royals' rules. The mechanics haven't changed from the German version, but the arrangement of the nobles in Britain is different and a Cardinal has been added to London. The distribution of the cards across the 4 countries is very slightly different as well.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nothing yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.