Adrenaline» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ammount of wepon cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game start with 9 wepons on the board.
When a player grabs a wepon, do you draw a new one an place in the empty space?

In a 5 player game, every player have 3 wepons in their hands, and there are 3 wepons on evert spawnpoint, so the game had (3*5)+(3*3)=24 more then ammount of cards???

But in a 3 player game (3*3)+(3*3)=18 cards. So 3 wepons will never be used in this game.

Have I understood this correctly?

Edit: Also, do you have your wepon cards open all the time? Everyone have seen what you taken anyway. Or you keep them to yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, a new weapon is always placed in the open space. If a player has three weapons already, they may take a new one and discard one of their old weapons back in the open space. Not all weapons will be used in every game.

We play that when you shoot a gun, it goes on the table and stays there until you reload. If you reload, you pick it up. That way it is easy for you to know which gun is loaded or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I thought initially that there were 24 weapons, just to have all of them available in a 5-player game.

Actually it's not so, and I was surprised. (Acutally I thought I had already lost 3 cards).

But anyway you still have choices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.