Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: The rulebook is up! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://www.dropbox.com/s/phqrcji0glc9mjx/Mythic%20Battles%2...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nexbot wrote:

I know the update said that they would incorporate our feedback. Is there someone we can contact to help out? I write professionally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
nexbot wrote:

I know the update said that they would incorporate our feedback. Is there someone we can contact to help out? I write professionally.

They could use your help. I've started to read through it, and though I understand it cause I've seen so many play-throughs, it could certainly use organization and polish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
It's pretty painful to read so far... almost to the point of turning me off. I know it's a beta and I know it's not easy to write rule books (having myself been on the receiving end of criticisms), but still...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Renaud Verlaque wrote:
It's pretty painful to read so far... almost to the point of turning me off. I know it's a beta and I know it's not easy to write rule books (having myself been on the receiving end of criticisms), but still...

Well if you have specific advice which can help improve it, don't hesitate to send them feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.