Subject: The $750 pledge... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The $750 pledge contains 1.5 and all the current 1.0 expansions, but not the 1.5 update pack. Excuse my ignorance, but do the 1.0 expansions need to be updated, so I'd need to add on an update pack too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reed
United States
LINCOLNTON
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1.5 core game will include the 1.5 update. All 1.0 expansions will be playable with the new 1.5 core game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, OK, thanks Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
I'd like to know when the expansions will ship though. Will we get them the same time as the core set or not until much later? I probably should have just bought whatever I could on the store and hoped that the others would come up later. But I guess at least I have the comfort of mind knowing that eventually I'll have all the original expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris SC

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Posts noted that he HOPES the expansions ship with the core reprint but that isn't guaranteed. I'm guessing that "2017 sometime" is a reasonable expectation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.