Thunder in the Ozarks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sigel and low ammo... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Fletcher
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I'm getting embarrassed by the unbroken number of question posts under my name, but I'm enjoying the game--and have a good, two-part AAR of the first day when it clears the BGG desk! So, my questions:
1. How and when do you remove low ammo markers? Can't find it in the rules.
2. Got a Union general casualty roll for Sigel, but there is no replacement marker--so he just disappears and isn't replaced, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger miller
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
CSA can not get low ammo off. USA can go back to Pratt's store for ammo. 13.13

If Sigel gets hit there is no replacement
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Whalen
United States
Sewickley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Those General casualty rolls are always stunners and in Sigel's case, he always stays dead. In my first playing of TITO, Osterhaus managed to get killed on the 1st turn, second chit pulled!

Yet in one game of "Stonewall's Sword", I was stunned when Jackson became a casualty early; how could the battle go on without the CSA CIC? As it turned out, Jackson managed to come back about three turns later (must have been a flesh wound) and I learned a valuable lesson about the "Blind Swords" system (any other game has Jackson dead).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rmiller1093 wrote:
If Sigel gets hit there is no replacement

10.7 (top of page 7).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.