Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Existing Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Brillant
Canada
red deer
flag msg tools
If I pledge to get the core game 1.5 edition can I purchase existing expansions off his website and they will work ? Without the need of some upgrade kit or something. If so what are some good ones I should pick up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
PhilBrillant wrote:
If I pledge to get the core game 1.5 edition can I purchase existing expansions off his website and they will work ? Without the need of some upgrade kit or something. If so what are some good ones I should pick up.

Yes all expansions will work with the updated core game. Only some cards and rules are being changed, but the game is essentially the same and nothing becomes incompatible.

I'd highly recommend:
Sunstalker - has an alternate campaign, tons of content
Gorm - Seems to be a very popular quarry monster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Ainsworth
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The general consensus is that Dragon King, Sunstalker, Dung Beetle Knight, Gorm and Flower Knight give the best bang for the buck. The only issue you will have is trying to obtain them from the store as a lot of regions are sold out and the international shipping rates can be quite high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.