$30.00
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great day for the KDM community and Poots & Co with the current numbers on this KS-campaign so far! Very very promising!

No matter the amount of stretchgoals, promo's or pinups...

I keep my fingers crossed to see hardcover rulebooks appear as addons. With this amount of bakcers that would justify a KS-campaign of its own already. 1 hardcover rulebook for core 1.5, 1 hardcover rulebook for all expansions of the 1st KS-campaign and last but not least, 1 hardcover rulebook for all expansions of this KS-campaign. (Or have these three combined together as one big KDM tome for all I care.) No need to include these in current pledges if it isn't feasable costwise, make these optional as addons, so KDM core game-owners can fund and order these as they see fit.

All the components of the current KDM game are top notch in my opinion except for the flimsy softcover rulebook, which is losing pages sooner than later. (And yes, I am aware of the options to have these all spiral binded and such. Or to resort to other measures like https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1581833/hardback-rule-book-..., but a bakcer can still hope right?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hofstedt
United States
Oak Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agreed. That's actually the first thing I'm hoping to see revealed, since I can already safely assume everything else being revealed will be great. For close to $1700, I really, really want hardcovers. If it doesn't happen, I'll have it done myself, but it would be so much nicer to have Poots' seal of approval on the books.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is such a nice idea. +1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nan Lin
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks like you won't be buying it as an addon...

It's included by default in the upgrade and core!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Some game groups would love to have extra copies of the rules, so having them available as an add-on still makes sense. Having them on the store as replacements for lost or damaged volumes also makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Word of Poots:

I can confirm that an extra hardcover rulebook is +$40 to your pledge. An extra Gambler Chest is +$100, Extra Core Game +$250
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.