Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
As an extension of my apology for my actions, if I could just be able to tell Luftwaffe Flak (my apologies for name dropping as well) that I'm sorry and that we should talk about this whole deal... Since it'd be tricky to convince others to let him know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
if only there were some way to direct message someone ... if only...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nunyabisnas wrote:

It took me a while to work out that if you click on someone's blue user name on the left that it takes you to there home page, were many people have the Personal Message function activated (some don't).

It took me a couple more years to get a hang of the thread search function, and then only because someone told me how!

There are a huge number of other functions on BGG that I have heard muttered about in the shadows of dangerous places... ninja

One day I may seek answers.. sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
davidinsydney2 wrote:
nunyabisnas wrote:

It took me a while to work out that if you click on someone's blue user name on the left that it takes you to there home page, were many people have the Personal Message function activated (some don't).

It took me a couple more years to get a hang of the thread search function, and then only because someone told me how!

There are a huge number of other functions on BGG that I have heard muttered about in the shadows of dangerous places... ninja

One day I may seek answers.. sauron

Actually, I did PM him, but he hasn't responded to me... Hence as to why I feel conflicted between trying again or trying the near-impossible [and often-illogical] task of having someone contact him for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That reminds me - I have some emails that I haven't got around to doing!
I haven't even got the exuse of being on holiday.. Just too much happening.
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.