$60.00
$20.00
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently, the new Blood Bowl game comes with a 50% off coupon for purchasing a digital copy of Blood Bowl 2 on Steam. I'm trying to get a number of friends to give Blood Bowl a try and I think getting them a cheap copy on Steam might be exactly what I need to get them started.

If you have a code that you don't intend to use and you're willing to help me out, shoot me a Geek Mail. I'll happily tip 25GG per coupon code for up to 4 valid coupon codes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
Blood bowl 2 is on sale 75% off thru Tuesday on Steam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddavid wrote:
According to another post that rebate stacks with the 50% off, resulting in 87.5% off.

Currently I'm planning to wait until it gets cheaper than 75% off (and play BB:Legendary in the meantime), but if Vydar gets all the codes he needs and there are still more who are open to giving theirs up I'd gladly pay GG too! Even if it's mainly a visual upgrade it's hard to say no if I can get it for $5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Up
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I just bought it on steam and THEN saw this forum and am about to buy the game so if mine comes with a voucher and the sale is still going, I would be more than happy to give it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sale ends Tuesday morning, so if you get it on Monday shoot me a Geek Mail. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Up
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
With it being a weekend and shipping speeds that aren't free two-day that may not happen, but if a miracle happens, then you got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vydar wrote:

If you have a code that you don't intend to use and you're willing to help me out, shoot me a Geek Mail. I'll happily tip 25GG per coupon code for up to 4 valid coupon codes.

I too, would like would like to purchase an unused code to purchase a team for my XBox game. I have plenty of GG to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bedlow
United Kingdom
Lindum Colonia
Flavia Caesariensis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steam code for 50% OFF blood bowl

Z4T89-X4P6Z-8LW2G

Code for Cyanide product key exclusive item downloads, balls and a jersey.

D122C-D4CFE-8E841
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:

I too, would like would like to purchase an unused code to purchase a team for my XBox game. I have plenty of GG to spare.

The voucher is for buying Blood Bowl 2 on PC. It's not for buying DLC, nor is it for purchases on console.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:

The voucher is for buying Blood Bowl 2 on PC. It's not for buying DLC, nor is it for purchases on console.

My bad, I had heard there were codes for consoles too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eindatadog wrote:
Steam code for 50% OFF blood bowl

Z4T89-X4P6Z-8LW2G

D122C-D4CFE-8E841
Looks like somebody already redeemed this (without even saying thanks o letting people know it's taken shake) but here's some GG anyways

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The code was dead for me by the time I managed to try it as well.

I did receive one code via GM and transferred 25GG to the sender. I'm still looking for up to 3 more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't mind a code either after JD too thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two down, two to go.

eindatadog wrote:

D122C-D4CFE-8E841

Does anyone know where this Cyanide Code get entered to unlock the the exclusives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Kowbel
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Bowl 2 code looking for a good home:

G877D-5KCE4-M58X5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vydar wrote:
Two down, two to go.

eindatadog wrote:

D122C-D4CFE-8E841

Does anyone know where this Cyanide Code get entered to unlock the the exclusives?
After buying, installing, and starting BB2 there's an in game "shop" section in the menu. Click on that, then keep going through the sub-sections until you get to one where you can enter that key.

I got a key via PM, thanks again!
It's also great to see how many are people are generous enough to post theirs here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My boxed game is due to arrive Dec 6th. Happy to trade the voucher out for some GG if anyone is still looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heretic_dave wrote:
My boxed game is due to arrive Dec 6th. Happy to trade the voucher out for some GG if anyone is still looking.

It arrived early! Anyone still want these? PM me I guess?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mouser
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
reddavid wrote:
According to another post that rebate stacks with the 50% off, resulting in 87.5% off.

Currently I'm planning to wait until it gets cheaper than 75% off (and play BB:Legendary in the meantime), but if Vydar gets all the codes he needs and there are still more who are open to giving theirs up I'd gladly pay GG too! Even if it's mainly a visual upgrade it's hard to say no if I can get it for $5

Doesn't stack for me in the winter sale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
piemaster713 wrote:
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
reddavid wrote:

Doesn't stack for me in the winter sale
Interesting, it definitely stacked for me during the previous sale.
Only BB2 though, not the BB2 and Chaos pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mouser
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It just causes an error in the checkout, and says to try again later I tried to buy something else and that works, if i click on the voucher it says it will not work with any other discount...looks like they got wise and the error is related to the coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Pinoteau
msg tools
Hi,

is there any boardgamer here who doesn't use is voucher and would like to give it to me (by PM)?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.