Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert M

Hawaii
msg tools
badge
Arkham Horror
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who slept through or otherwise missed the Black Friday specials, they've added more slots, but they're going quick! I was able to switch from the Black Friday Lantern to Black Friday Gold Lantern because they added 750 new slots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aftera monthdelete
msg tools
While I thank you for the heads up, this should really be posted on the news section of the forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Switched from $927 pledge to the $300. Hopefully I won't regret it later but this way I am more flexible in adding old expansions if they become available as well (especially Dragon King) and keeping it in budget. My original plan was to pledge $927 and sell off some of it to recoup the financial hit. Not sure what the better option is though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Toth
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in the same boat. The expansions mostly look good but I'm skeptical I'd get through ALL of them, plus most of the promo figures (especially the pin-ups) don't interest me. It's better for me to take the discount and pick up what I like a la carte.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M

Hawaii
msg tools
badge
Arkham Horror
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a good idea you can just pick the expansions that interest you. Is Dragon King supposed to be a good expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been reading a lot in preparation for this Kickstarter. The Dragon King is the top rated expansion here that adds a variant campaign. Sunstalker is nearly as highly rated though and also adds a variant campaign. Some people prefer it to Dragon Knight.

Gorm also seems to be a highly desirable expansion along with Dung Beetle Knight and Slenderman. Most expansions get good reviews but from what I have read, those I just listed are the ones I want most. I grabbed a few of them at the online store yesterday but I really want the Dragon King and Dung Beetle Knight still (both were out of stock).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Ainsworth
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Firerock470 wrote:
That's a good idea you can just pick the expansions that interest you. Is Dragon King supposed to be a good expansion?

DK is considered the best expansion overall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick M.
msg tools
mbmb
More slots now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
Still this pulsing night. A plague I call a heartbeat. Just be still with me. Ya wouldn't believe what I've been thru ...
mbmbmbmbmb
Amicus wrote:
More slots now

I got a $200 EB right after it went live, but now I managed to get one of the $300 EBs. Apparently revisiting the page constantly all day long finally paid off. Wait. I just spent another 100 bucks. Something is wrong with my logic. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eracer68 wrote:
Amicus wrote:
More slots now

I got a $200 EB right after it went live, but now I managed to get one of the $300 EBs. Apparently revisiting the page constantly all day long finally paid off. Wait. I just spent another 100 bucks. Something is wrong with my logic. laugh

I did the same thing, hope those extra 100 dollars are worth it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J R
United States
Carmichael
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whew! Black Friday Gold lantern is gone again...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does it mean by variant campaign? What changes? No spoilers if possible please.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up! I missed the initial "Black Friday" pricing. Caught it this time!thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box Fetish
msg tools
I believe as people cancel their pledges they appear back in the queue. I just snagged the "last" Black Friday Gold Lantern pledge about 2 hours ago. I would imagine that several dozen will reappear on the last day of the KS as several folks cancel their pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.