Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
In a comment from Adam on the KS just now:

Quote:
Tomorrow morning I will be closing out any Black friday stuff thats left open. i should do it now... but I'll pretend I forgot and get to it in the morning.

So if you're sitting on the fence about any of those Black Friday pledge levels that still have slots open, better lock yourself in now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Also worth mentioning that the KD store is still selling merch at 50% off. Expect that to close soon too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking about upgrading my Black friday gold lantern to black friday gamblers lantern second face.

But there is still so less information about the new add ons. :-/

It's 600$ more for all new add ons. Is it worth it, if I am NOT interested in the Pinups and promos?

I might stick with the gold lantern, and buy the box add ons separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frozen Flesh wrote:
I'm thinking about upgrading my Black friday gold lantern to black friday gamblers lantern second face.

It's 600$ more for all new add ons. Is it worth it, if I am NOT interested in the Pinups and promos?

I think that having pinups and promos you don't want it's not a bad decision.
I'm sure you'll find people who will buy them (for the right price). There's a lot of people that collect the miniatures but don't want (or don't have the time for) the game.
However if you can't spend that more money is better to pick only what you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I'm at the $777 level and will be selling the pinups once I receive them, but keeping everything else.

I was skeptical about the value of the pledge at first but decided to lock myself in. The only reason I was skeptical was because I didn't know how much money he'd pull in this time around.

Now that I've seen its past 4 million? I practically guarantee that the $777 pledge is going to be totally worth it. From some of his comments he had multiple additional expansions planned, AND we've blown through his expectations for the campaign. Which to me translates to us having already unlocked a ton of expansion content, he just hasn't gotten around to posting about all of it yet (would you be able to write a single post summarizing 30+ stretch goals blown out of the water? I doubt I could!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skylar Wolphe
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does he keep adding black friday pledge levels? I've been a backer at the $350 wave since four hours after it went live since I missed the black friday price, but when I check the number of black friday pledges offered seems higher but still filled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Skarmy wrote:
Does he keep adding black friday pledge levels? I've been a backer at the $350 wave since four hours after it went live since I missed the black friday price, but when I check the number of black friday pledges offered seems higher but still filled?

Yeah he added to the pledge levels a bunch of times, but no more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frozen Flesh wrote:

I just did exactly this. Upgraded my BF Gold lantern to BF gamblers lantern second face. I can always downgrade the last day, sure I will miss out on $50 but I'll take the risk, I think it will be very cool expansions for this game and I will probably eant them all.

(No interest in the pinups though but they are $25 MRSP so I can probably sell them for at least $15-20).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really tempted to open up a 2nd KS account and take a BF Gamblers Lantern Second Face while its available, then drop one pledge at the end. Does Kickstarter itself have any problems with you using same payment method on different accounts or anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Wilke
United States
Ferndale
Washington
flag msg tools
I run two accounts and have never had a problem but I've never had both at the exact same amount...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've opened a second account for a BF Gamblers Lantern Second Face, I'll just drop whichever one I don't want at the end of the campaign I reckon... at least, that's the plan... this KS can make a man do crazy things

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.