$30.00
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Brimstone Black Level
Pledge $975 or more

This is a very limited offer that combines the ‘Shogun’ Level Pledge for Forbidden Fortress with the ‘Mine Cart’ Level Pledge from the original Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter. This is for Backers that missed out on the original Kickstarter and want to jump in with both feet! Forbidden Fortress elements will ship at normal Estimated Delivery. Shadows of Brimstone KS ‘Mine Cart’ Pledge Items will ship separately and earlier, with an estimated delivery of June 2017 (before much of it has been released to retail).

See Full Listing of items included in the ‘Brimstone Black’ Pledge Level in the FAQ at the bottom of the main Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter page.

***Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends (see Shipping section for details)***

INCLUDES
Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress Core Set
Temple of Shadows Deluxe Expansion
KS Exclusive Sumo Hero Class
KS Exclusive Daimyo Hero Class
Sumo Level Stretch Goals
Shogun Level Stretch Goals
Original Brimstone KS Mine Cart Pledge (w/ Exclusive Outlaw Hero)
BONUS Content Upgrades from MineCart to ‘Retail Release’ versions
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Mar 2018
SHIPS TO
Anywhere in the world
Limited (50 left of 50)
0 backers

Brimstone Gold Level
Pledge $1,200 or more

This is a very limited offer that combines the ‘Shogun’ Level Pledge for Forbidden Fortress with the ‘Mine Cart’ Level Pledge from the original Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter, as well as including a lot of the expanded and optional upgrade items that have been released since. This is for Backers that missed out on the original Kickstarter and want to delve into Brimstone in a big way!!!

Forbidden Fortress elements will ship at normal Estimated Delivery. Shadows of Brimstone KS ‘Mine Cart’ Pledge Items will ship separately and earlier, with an estimated delivery of June 2017 (before much of it has been released to retail).

See Full Listing of items included in the ‘Brimstone Black’ Pledge Level in the FAQ at the bottom of the main Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter page.

***Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends (see Shipping section for details)***

INCLUDES
Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress Core Set
Temple of Shadows Deluxe Expansion
KS Exclusive Sumo Hero Class
KS Exclusive Daimyo Hero Class
Sumo Level Stretch Goals
Shogun Level Stretch Goals
Original Brimstone KS Mine Cart Pledge (w/ Exclusive Outlaw Hero)
BONUS Content Upgrades from MineCart to ‘Retail Release’ versions
Custom Dice Ultimate Bundle (ALL 17 sets of Custom Dice)
6 x OtherWorld Artifact Card Packs (Targa, Jargono, Cynder, etc)
Edge of the Abyss Growing Dread Card Supplement
Swamp Slugs of Jargono Enemy Pack
Hell Vermin Enemy Pack
Trun Hunters Enemy Pack
Forbidden Fortress Plastic Doorways Set
Limited Edition Resin 3D Depth Track
Limited Edition Resin 3D Gunslinger Six-Shooter Template
Serpentmen Grand Shaman Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Void Magus Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Scafford Gang Sgt. Bunker Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Lost Army Generalisimo Enemy Boss Resin Figure *Not yet announced
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Mar 2018
SHIPS TO
Anywhere in the world
Limited (23 left of 25)
2 backers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't want to pollute the main post. Sorry for the formatting in that post, it was just a copy and paste from the Kickstarter Page.

I was painting the mini's from Fortune and Glory and decided to take a break to see what was happening on the Forbidden Fortress KS. Noticed that FFP posted this and had to post here immediately.

Anyone wanting to get into Shadows of Brimstone? You can jump in with both feet now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
msg tools
Bloody H@#l, I'd jump on that if I hadn't already gotten the minecart level
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.