Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerhard E. Kodys
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice version for smaller player counts + one can easily play original 6 NIMMT with these cards.

BTW: If you are 2-4 use rows of 3/4/5 cards, with 5-6 use 4/5/6 and with 7-8 use 5/6/7 (I've changed my 3 to 3/6 and my 4 to 4/7 for this).

Great improvement, better game! If you need a new set, buy X NIMMT as it just replaces and enhances the original 6 NIMMT!!! IMHO

Edit: Removed my misreading of the rules (Maybe I need new glasses?!)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Why bullheads on the cards?!
I think you need to read the rules again.

Quote:
The round ends immediately when one player has run out of hand cards after a turn is over. Count your points:
• Every bull on your remaining hand cards is worth 1 point.
• Every bull on the cards in your X pile is worth 2 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerhard E. Kodys
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
I think you need to read the rules again...

Thank you!
(Must've been blind...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Benson
United States
Pleasanton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gerraldo wrote:
Very nice version for smaller player counts + one can easily play original 6 NIMMT with these cards.

BTW: If you are 2-4 use rows of 3/4/5 cards, with 5-6 use 4/5/6 and with 7-8 use 5/6/7 (I've changed my 3 to 3/6 and my 4 to 4/7 for this).

Great improvement, better game! If you need a new set, buy X NIMMT as it just replaces and enhances the original 6 NIMMT!!! IMHO

Edit: Removed my misreading of the rules (Maybe I need new glasses?!)...

After watching how it is played, it looks like one could easily play X Nimmt! with a 6 Nimmt! deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.