Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Burkhard Hannig
Germany
Neritz
flag msg tools
mb

Hello,

lets say I play the operation from page 18.
On the terrain "Streets" the alarm is raised, will it also automatically be raised on the "Bridges"?

And to interrupt it again, must all commandos on booth terrains be stealthy?

I see only one reinforcement pool for both terrains on page 18, so an alarm will pretty fast empty it and the game is over. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Langer
Germany
Coburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
FIS Franconian Gaming Club
badge
History teacher at work
mbmbmbmbmb
groescha wrote:

Hello,

lets say I play the operation from page 18.
On the terrain "Streets" the alarm is raised, will it also automatically be raised on the "Bridges"?

And to interrupt it again, must all commandos on booth terrains be stealthy?

Hello,
I'd say "no" to both. These are two separate playing fields and they both have their own alarm tokens. At least I play it like two separate games at the same time.

Quote:
I see only one reinforcement pool for both terrains on page 18, so an alarm will pretty fast empty it and the game is over. Correct?

Let's say alarm on both terrains at the same time, might be pretty deadly. Of course you can counter that by eliminating enemies - I think this mechanism is meant to force you to either be quick or start to shoot your way out of the mess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burkhard Hannig
Germany
Neritz
flag msg tools
mb
Hello Christian,

I think you are right, I found nothing in the rules regarding the alarms on two terrains.

The reason I asked is, that somewhere during the Kickstarter (Videos or text) something like raising one alarm will raise the next alarm was mentioned. Maybe they changed the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
groescha wrote:
Hello Christian,

I think you are right, I found nothing in the rules regarding the alarms on two terrains.

The reason I asked is, that somewhere during the Kickstarter (Videos or text) something like raising one alarm will raise the next alarm was mentioned. Maybe they changed the rules.

Quite a few things got changed. Also commandos not being sent to jail when incapacitated, no german reinforcement cards, change to the SS units, alarm only being reset once etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.