Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not yet played the game but I was wondering if the promos were gameplay significant enough to balance or otherwise to get from PlaidHat direct? It's significantly more expensive which I understand makes the "worth it" question at least somewhat subjective but my main concern is if it helps balance the game or significantly changes it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Starr
msg tools
I haven't used them, but not sure they're that great. Proximity Mine is interesting as when you're running you could set it up to help get away if they're on your tail. But you really have to know where to lead the hunter. EMP seems less useful. But they might be fun to use.

For me, the ones that come with the game seem more useful. Stealth, Adrenaline, smokes, flash, some of the special abilities, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad B
United States
Van Buren
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I don't think I've used them even though I have them. The ones that come with the game are more useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tolis Koutsikos

Athens
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with the previous posters, I've proxied them and only used them once cause they seemed weaker on paper, and they felt weaker in game as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebayed them for completionist but should have proxied them first. Not needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.