Subject: Kudos to Poots rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
Oldschool
mbmbmbmbmb
I am taking this unusual step to thank Poots for the way he runs his business. He really listen to fans of his game and he delivers as best he can. An example of this is the new hard cover book which people have craved for so long on these very forums, and which are now on its way. It seems to me that Mr. Poots is lurking around in here to gather feedback (Which was proved to me when he replied himself to one of my posts about problems with delivery from his store). Mr. Poots truly is a fans man, he listens to his fan community and take in their ideas. After more than 20 years of putting up with how GW treat their hobby community I have nothing but respect and admiration for Poots. So this thread is for anyone else that would like to tip their hat and say thanks or just a simple "keep up the good work".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heart Poots.

Nuff said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
I heart Poots.

Nuff said.

Long live to Adam Poots and his craziness!

I have taken part on several KS projects (too many) and there have been a few disastrous ones and some very good but Kingdom Death: Monster is THE project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well said! I heart Poots indeed!

He's built a game that hits on all of my favorite mechanics (some I haven't even seen other board games do) in a nightmare world that I find strangely compelling. I'm not really into the horror genre at all but KD:M gnaws at something in me.

I had no idea how this KS was going to go, but this level of support is phenomenal. We've essentially kickstarted KD's development for the next 4 to 5 years. As an avid KD fan, that's just super exciting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.