Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier GOMEZ UFANO
Spain
Coslada (Madrid)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
The text of the VENDOR character says: "Can sell Fish even if her Sailboat is not adjacent to an Island with her Hut".

Which is the right option?:

1 - The sailboat must be adjacent to an island with any hut (of any colour, not only of the player's one) or without huts.

2 - The sailboat must be adjacent to an island with ONE or more huts (of any colour, not only of the player's one). But there must be ONE HUT or more (not a island without huts).

3 - The sailboat musn't be adjacent to an island (it's possible in some circumstances).

The rules of the character are not very clear, I think.

Thanks!
Javier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that 3 is correct. It totally removes the rule that you have to be near one of your huts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny P
Canada
DDO
Quebec
flag msg tools
I play it as you can sell fish no matter what . Wherever your boat is makes no difference
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You always have to be adjacent to an island to do an island action, so number 1 is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben W
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleXP wrote:
I play it as you can sell fish no matter what . Wherever your boat is makes no difference

Pretty tough to sell fish out on the open water :p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WoozyB wrote:
MeepleXP wrote:

Pretty tough to sell fish out on the open water

It doesn't really make sense why you need a hut in the first place, or why you can't sell fish to another player's hut either (even at a discount). Thematic logic doesn't really seem to come into play here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Silvi
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news? Nothing official?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.