Simon
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

A friend and I would like to share a pledge. Is it possible to add a second core game + stretch goals in the pledge manager (even at black friday rate)?
Thanks for answering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ukko Kaarto
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You should really ask Poots on the KS. Normally (in other Kickstarters) you can add more games to your pledge on the same price as a regular (no Early Bird) price. But you don't get Stretch goals etc.

Many people have two KS accounts so they can get extra game+stretch goals in these kind of situations.

But you really should ask Poots as it is his decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordjinn wrote:
Normally (in other Kickstarters) you can add more games to your pledge on the same price as a regular (no Early Bird) price. But you don't get Stretch goals etc.

Every single KS I have backed (and it has been many) has provided a set of stretch goals per copy ordered. Most also honour the EB price for multiple copies, but not all. Pleaser give accurate advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You certainly will have the means to acquire another copy of the core game, but you'll have to ask Adam Poots about the price.
I think it's highly possible to get another Lantern pledge on the pledge manager and get the game and all stretch goals for $250 which it's the current Lantern pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Scheuber
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Directly by Poots:

Quote:

Ok everyone, gonna try to get some sleep! I can confirm that an extra hardcover rulebook is +$40 to your pledge. An extra Gambler Chest is +$100, Extra Core Game +$250 Night! Tomorrow morning I will be closing out any Black friday stuff thats left open. i should do it now... but I'll pretend I forgot and get to it in the morning.

All comments from him can be found here: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
It will NOT be possible to add extra games/pledges at Black Friday rates. The Black Friday rates are limited for a reason - they are meant for the people who jump on in the first day. Those prices will disappear later this morning.

You can add an extra $250 to your pledge for an extra copy of the core game, and you may be able to do that later on in whatever pledge manager they use if you don't want to add it now. But plan on the full price, not the Black Friday price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elyklord wrote:
It will NOT be possible to add extra games/pledges at Black Friday rates. The Black Friday rates are limited for a reason - they are meant for the people who jump on in the first day. Those prices will disappear later this morning.

You can add an extra $250 to your pledge for an extra copy of the core game, and you may be able to do that later on in whatever pledge manager they use if you don't want to add it now. But plan on the full price, not the Black Friday price.

Keep in mind, even without the BF price you are getting a great deal over retail rates through the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.