Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Tan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I recently acquired a copy of Topoum and realised two of the cards may be misprinted. The "Prisoner of War" card is printed as War Correspondent and the "Betrayal" card is also printed as War Correspondent. Does anyone else have these issues?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steadzy wrote:
Hi

I recently acquired a copy of Topoum and realised two of the cards may be misprinted. The "Prisoner of War" card is printed as War Correspondent and the "Betrayal" card is also printed as War Correspondent. Does anyone else have these issues?

Indeed. I have the same problem.
And I have seen an other misprint: the recto/verso combinations of my gardener tokens are not the ones described in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cerrato
Spain
Santander
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Roy,

Yes, it is a general missprint in those 2 cards.
We were really sorry when we found out as we are the first who wanted the game to be PERFECT!
As we considered it does not affect the game play we decided not to reprint it again right now.
From looping games we have upload a pdf with the corrections if anyone would like to have THEM.
http://www.loopinggames.com/cartas-corregidas-corrected-card...

Most likely, caards will be reprinted with a future expansion and added for free on it (date to be define).

In the case of the gardener tokens it is true that in the rulebook is described different.
This happened because when assembling the cardboard dies, the verso was mirror printed and therefore they where switched.

As in the game you will never play with two types of this tokens it does not have any effect on gameplay.

Kind Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Tan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Victor

Thanks for the reply and the pdf. It is not such a big issue as it doesn't really affect gameplay due to the excellent iconography on the cards. Still, hoping that the rectified cards will be in the next expansion.

Don't mind me asking but are there plans for the next expansion and is there a rough estimate of when?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
el_mago8 wrote:
Hi Roy,

Yes, it is a general missprint in those 2 cards.
We were really sorry when we found out as we are the first who wanted the game to be PERFECT!
As we considered it does not affect the game play we decided not to reprint it again right now.
From looping games we have upload a pdf with the corrections if anyone would like to have THEM.
http://www.loopinggames.com/cartas-corregidas-corrected-card...

Most likely, caards will be reprinted with a future expansion and added for free on it (date to be define).

In the case of the gardener tokens it is true that in the rulebook is described different.
This happened because when assembling the cardboard dies, the verso was mirror printed and therefore they where switched.

As in the game you will never play with two types of this tokens it does not have any effect on gameplay.

Kind Regards

I will also be waiting for reprints of the correct cards. It looks really sloppy that these errors were not caught when I noticed them only by casually looking through cards :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.