Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They might just decide to give it to us to celebrate a very successful campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly it would be a missed opportunity if they didn't do it.
It does not cost $75,000 to make the tiles double printed. The tiles already have printing on the back. So they are just swapping out backs.
2nd). The game was going to be produced at $15,000. Even if it cost double the price to make double sided the les that would be an additional $15,000.

We have already collected past $30,000

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. UDO
United States
Chandler
AZ
flag msg tools
designer
[This space intentionally left blank]
mbmbmb
The primary cost is probably all the new artwork they would need. I hope we reach it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Dnasearchr wrote:
Honestly it would be a missed opportunity if they didn't do it.
It does not cost $75,000 to make the tiles double printed. The tiles already have printing on the back. So they are just swapping out backs.
2nd). The game was going to be produced at $15,000. Even if it cost double the price to make double sided the les that would be an additional $15,000.

We have already collected past $30,000

The goal might be arbitrary to push the last 48 hour people to pull the trigger and they might just do it anyway do to the fact that it sets them up nicely for expansions according to them but who knows at the cost of this many units, printing this many tiles double sided with more artwork and aligning backs might have a large added cost that fits this amount. I have no idea. I have never made a game before

Best we can do is to back the game and spread the word i guess.

We will find out what they do in about 16 hours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got the e-mail reminder for the last 48 hrs and saw some of stretch goals. It would be a shame that Gloomfall didn't make it through.

I like the idea of more difficult Goblins and temples. Again would be a shame if this was not included. The 75k increase while others were nearly $25-$50 is a pretty big stretch. 50k between 525k and 575 would be pretty much nail it. Right now it's 571k. with 11hrs I'm not sure it will make it.

Needless to say, when I get home from work, I'll certainly back it. I'm impressed with some of the stuff Scott Almes has done. I love TEG and really like TEW. haven't got into the kingdoms line but.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the lowlight
msg tools
I've been following it for the past hours and I'm still hopeful the 600k will be reached..
This game shows a lot of potential for future expansions and Gloomfall would be a nice start for those...

Unfortunately I'll have to wait for its release in Europe as the shipping costs are too high but I'm thankful to all you backers giving us a better game with all these stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
it's unlocked
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
I was watching the campaign all day to see if it would hit 600k. I've been on the fence (what with Christmas shopping and the Canadian dollar) but guaranteed Gloomfall would have pushed me over the edge. Then with 72 seconds left (according to the KS page), I figured what the heck and backed it, maybe they'll toss in Gloomfall anyway. And they did! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oran Barraclough
Australia
Windang
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wooooooo!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Gravey wrote:
I was watching the campaign all day to see if it would hit 600k. I've been on the fence (what with Christmas shopping and the Canadian dollar) but guaranteed Gloomfall would have pushed me over the edge. Then with 72 seconds left (according to the KS page), I figured what the heck and backed it, maybe they'll toss in Gloomfall anyway. And they did! thumbsup

I love all of the games they have made so far. Gloomfall was never a dealbreaker for me but I am glad you were able to back it on time. This game will be a lot of fun. I cant wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
az933k wrote:
Gravey wrote:

I love all of the games they have made so far. Gloomfall was never a dealbreaker for me but I am glad you were able to back it on time. This game will be a lot of fun. I cant wait

I've been interested in the Tiny Epic games, and this one most of all, the Kickstarter just hit at the wrong time of year for me. But I knew my willpower would crumble if a Dark World was added. Plus it's like double the tiles—unbeatable value!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.