Subject: Looking for the Pocket Edition Rule Book in Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing ASLSK for serveral years I am preparing myself for full ASL during the upcoming Christmas holidays. I already got the new editions of Beyond Valor and Yanks, but unfortunately the 2nd edition Rule Book will not be delivered before January/February.

Now I'm looking for the Pocket Edition Rule Book, which might be useful in any case, in the hope I can get my hands on it before Christmas. But nothing. No dealer in Europe, which I found, has it in stock. Nothing on eBay or Amazon.

Does anybody of the ASL veterans has a good tip for a store (preferable in the EU), which might be able to deliver in the following three weeks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mb
It's available from Boardgameguru (UK etail site) ASL pocket rulebook

Not sure what postage costs will be like outside of the UK, but I have used them several times and they are an excellent site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
France
Paris
2ème
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try www.hexasim.com/en/ in France.

Fast delivery and good prices!

Edit: www.starplayer.fr too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get most of my ASL stuff here in the UK but maybe boardgameguru will be cheaper

2nd Chance Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mb
Honosbinda wrote:
I get most of my ASL stuff here in the UK but maybe boardgameguru will be cheaper

2nd Chance Games

Boardgameguru is nearly always cheaper than Secondchance although the latter tends to have a better range of wargame stuff than B'guru. In this case £34 at B'guru as opposed to £39 at Secondchance.

The pocket guide is out of stock at Hexasim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for you recommendations. Much appreciated!

The book is not in stock at Hexasim, and I already asked 2nd Chance yesterday whether they can deliver from stock, without a reply. This leaves Boardgameguru and Starplayer for now. Will check them. Delivery time and payment methods (I prefer SEPA transfer in Euro, otherwise PayPal) are more important for me than the price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.