Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules clearly state max 5 dice of each color per combat round. So even if I have 30 ships in an area, I roll 10 max dice right?

Just seems odd that some ships would theoretically never fire a shot. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Yeah, they're just bodies that can die without reducing your damage/dice output.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's hard to maneuver all thouse ships to a position where they can all fire at the same time and not get in each others way... If one wants a thematic explenation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis de Vries
Netherlands
Deventer
flag msg tools
Ah, doctor, that aneasthetic is perfect!
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you have more ships than you may roll dice, you can also last much longer in battle. You can survive/prolong the battle more rounds with the maximum amount of dice.

Or you need to overcome that/those ion cannon(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Solo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, maybe you have 10 Tie fighters, only 5 are on the offence, the remaining 5 are assign to protect the Star Destroyer/Death Star ... from a certain thematic point of view
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It's quite realistic when you think in actual military terms. In large, protracted battles, part of your forces are reserves that are not immediately thrown into battle right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.