$20.00
$60.00
Recommend
13 
 Thumb up
 Hide
47 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Pimped! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is in all its glory (I forgot to drop a few tiny dice, used to keep track of uses):











Two original FFG mats, tentacled Chaos bag, stands for the investigator cards, token tray/box, green box to store decks (also for portability), laminated game aids, storage box with extra divides (holds about 5150 cards).
18 
 Thumb up
1.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to take a closer look, sadly the highest resolution is 256x256
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muad Dib wrote:
Would love to take a closer look, sadly the highest resolution is 256x256


Sorted!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not good enough !

You need the Arkham miniatures too:

and then of course ... the Monsters figurines...

Just joking
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I painted my minis for Mansions of Madness:

14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a bit of extra pimpage for you. Not to everybody's tastes but I rather like em...





13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are all awesome, really cool. What are the little magnifying glasses from?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kryyst wrote:
Those are all awesome, really cool. What are the little magnifying glasses from?


http://stonemaiergames.com/games/treasure-chests/adventure-a...

and/or

https://www.topshelfgamer.com/collections/stonemaier-treasur...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
BESTblankTHREAD thumbsup
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Horn
United States
Rush
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the box and tray from?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How'd you get the mats in the UK? Or are you in fact in the US?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
you only need to get 25mm coin capsules for the chaos bag now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jones
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow, nice set-up!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonboyjon wrote:
How'd you get the mats in the UK? Or are you in fact in the US?


I live in West Sussex, so had to fork out for the stupidly expensive delivery costs, AND then customs took their bite too: £15.
All in all, costly, but I tell to myself that the Arkham investigators book would have been even more so (plus I didn't like that mat).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JEVanHorn wrote:
Where is the box and tray from?


The small box is from Stonemaier games, 'resource vault'. It's very sturdy and compact, having 6 compartments inside.

The green deck box comes with a small compartment in the middle, to store the chaos bag, or the investigators' card stands, for example. It's from Ultimate Guard. The 2 deck trays can be removed and used as card trays.

The BIG box, with the laser engraving (wich you can customize: text, size, font...), and a capacity of ~ 5200 cards along with 30 dividers is from http://oplaser.co.uk/shop/lotr-vertical-plus-storage.html
Dave Sheldrake, the shop owner is very helpful, and the box comes well packaged, glued and with a very nice finish. There are several types to choose from.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
You think that's air you're breathing?
badge
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant That We Should voyage far.
mbmbmbmbmb
happycatmachine wrote:
Here's a bit of extra pimpage for you. Not to everybody's tastes but I rather like em...






Can't wait for mine to arrive! These with the minis and the CoC RPG bag will do nicely.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Echtalion wrote:
jonboyjon wrote:
How'd you get the mats in the UK? Or are you in fact in the US?


I live in West Sussex, so had to fork out for the stupidly expensive delivery costs, AND then customs took their bite too: £15.
All in all, costly, but I tell to myself that the Arkham investigators book would have been even more so (plus I didn't like that mat).


OK - they'll be on UK FLGS's shelves eventually so I'm happy to wait a bit and avoid excessive postage+customs
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Echtalion wrote:
The BIG box, with the laser engraving (wich you can customize: text, size, font...), and a capacity of ~ 5200 cards along with 30 dividers is from http://oplaser.co.uk/shop/lotr-vertical-plus-storage.html
Dave Sheldrake, the shop owner is very helpful, and the box comes well packaged, glued and with a very nice finish. There are several types to choose from.


So bummed!

I had this in the cart, updated my shipping information and was ready to put in my credit card. Shipping to the US updated to £26!! surprise

Needless to say, I won't be ordering.

Now I know how you non-Americans feel when ordering from the States. arrrh

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebb Carrier
United States
Georgetown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the box support sleeved cards?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Dozer
Australia
Riverhills
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Custom made spell charges, batteries, shotgun shells, and bullets constructed during my lunch-breaks using 'repurposed' office stationary. .

Most of the items were built on an erasers taken from the end of mechanical pencils, also odds and ends such as foil from coffee capsules (batteries), and stick on beads (bullets).

15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
The spell charges look like the old Doom tokens from the original Arkham Horror game, which is what I originally planned to use. Instead I opted for some multi-colored glass pebbles.

The shotgun shells and batteries look pretty cool, though.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Dozer
Australia
Riverhills
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
emart40x wrote:
The spell charges look like the old Doom tokens from the original Arkham Horror game, which is what I originally planned to use. Instead I opted for some multi-colored glass pebbles.

The shotgun shells and batteries look pretty cool, though.

Thanks! Note that the spell charges are images under glass cabochons and look a LOT better in real life due to the distortion as your perspective changes - unfortunately this doesn't photograph so well...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auyard wrote:
Will the box support sleeved cards?


Yes, it does. Actually, if you observe carefully, you can see I sleeved the investigators and the scenarios (just for extra ease when searching through the cards).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
happycatmachine wrote:
Here's a bit of extra pimpage for you. Not to everybody's tastes but I rather like em...







I've got the box arriving tomorrow and I think these tokens will be a future purchase, with some crates too.

Not sure about playmats, I'm not always guaranteed a regular size, or amount of table space as my girlfriend's lesson planning takes over every surface!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebb Carrier
United States
Georgetown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agent of Cthulhu wrote:

Not sure about playmats, I'm not always guaranteed a regular size, or amount of table space as my girlfriend's lesson planning takes over every surface!


I'd highly reccomend this Playmat in the File Section. I printed it out without borders on some cardstock and just put a long strip of painters tape on the back where the two letter sized sheets connect. Folds in half and goes right back in the box.

Real purty.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.