Subject: Order placed, credit card not charged rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have read on these forums all about how Luminaris is notoriously bad at communicating with customers but I have what seems to be a unique issue that I haven't seen happen to anyone else.

I placed an order for both the base game and Outer Planets on Tuesday and, as expected, did not receive any kind of confirmation email. What I didn't expect is that my credit card wasn't charged and still hasn't been charged 4 days later. Do you think this is just because of the Thanksgiving holiday and I should expect the charge to be processed on Monday? Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

I sent an email to Lumenaris customer service and a Geekmail to Joe but haven't gotten a response yet. Hoping it's just because of the holidays and not that my order didn't go through or anything like that.

I know that some people have had to wait weeks for their copy to arrive and 4 days is very little in comparison but I'm just so excited to start playing this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I would say Thanksgiving is the culprit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
San Jose?
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mgreer87 wrote:
I sent an email to Lumenaris customer service and a Geekmail to Joe but haven't gotten a response yet. Hoping it's just because of the holidays and not that my order didn't go through or anything like that.

Thanksgiving is definitely the culprit. We've been closed for a few days, and I've got geekmails piling up. I'll be back in the office Monday and I'll respond to all those messages then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
buffalohat wrote:
Mgreer87 wrote:

Thanksgiving is definitely the culprit. We've been closed for a few days, and I've got geekmails piling up. I'll be back in the office Monday and I'll respond to all those messages then.

Thank you so much! As I said in the original post, I don't mean to be so impatient, I'm just so excited to start playing! I appreciate your response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vincenty
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel you pain too....I'll still waiting for any communication regarding my order, the credit card had not been charged yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mvincen01 wrote:
I feel you pain too....I'll still waiting for any communication regarding my order, the credit card had not been charged yet.

My order did finally get processed (I got an email confirmation) and my credit card was charged so hopefully your order will go through soon too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE DONNINI
Italy
Varese
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you receive the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
simone007 wrote:
Did you receive the game?

Nope, not yet. I got an order confirmation on Monday, 11/28 and a geekmail from Joe saying he expected it to ship by the end of last week but I haven't heard anything since. I sent another geekmail to him and an email to Lumenaris customer support late this week but haven't heard anything back. So frustrating because I am very excited to finally try this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.