mb
I could be wrong but I think you forgot to post the cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Farina
msg tools
That's weird . . . well, it's hopefully there now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Farina
msg tools

Hi guys, sorry I’ve been gone for a while, I got a little, very ill. But I’m back now ready for a second round of editing/playtesting/seeing what you guys think. I also added a variant power to each of the heroes because why not, it’s fun. I also want to be more conscientious of the forum and the way it works. I know last time, I wasn’t a big participator in other people’s posts so I’ll try to be more participatory this time around. I have every one of my decks retested/edited, but again, as a courtesy, I won’t post them all at once. I know that if I do, I will push everyone else’s posts way down which is kind of rude, so I’ll probably only post a couple every once in awhile. Anyway, here it goes:

Backstory: The basic backstory for each one of these heroes I have created is that they are all some kind of fan or are somehow connected to one of the heroes from the main game. For some, they became inspired when they were saved by such a hero, while others have simply always admired their respective hero. Thus, some cards may look similar to their respective heroes’ cards. However, each deck is entirely its own and is not meant to be a variant of a hero. This deck is the corresponding deck to Absolute zero. Like AZ, the mathematician is all about losing and regaining hp, but the the mathematician does it by manipulating variables and using his ancient calculators (I like math, so this is the embodiment of my favorite subject).

The Mathematician
Hp 28

incapacitated heroes
one hero target regains 1 hp

reduce the damage dealt to the next hero target by 2

1 hero target draws a card

core power: mental math: the mathematician deals himself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Farina
msg tools
Calculators (14 total):

X2 Four function calculator (equipment, calculator, limited): Whenever mathematician is dealt damage by a non-hero target, he deals himself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Farina
msg tools
Okay, so it won't let me post this one for some reason. I can post all the rest of my stuff, but it gets mad at me when I post this. I'll try to figure it out, but for now, sorry! I don't know what's going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.