$30.00
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Code: THANKS10

May be select models, though I bought the Flames of War starter for $46 after discount and points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bad Thoughts wrote:
Code: THANKS10

May be select models, though I bought the Flames of War starter for $46 after discount and points.

It might apply to what's produced by Battlefront. I've grabbed a Team Yankee platoon and tried the code and it took 10% off.

Battlefield in a Box line too, if you're looking for scenery.

And I've already placed 2 MM orders this week..... what's one more, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rasslor wrote:

It might apply to what's produced by Battlefront. I've grabbed a Team Yankee platoon and tried the code and it took 10% off.

Man, I was about to freak when you mentioned you got the discount on Team Yankee, but the entry point for two players is too high for me. I'm happy with just the FoW, and my wallet can't take any more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
The War Store is also in the middle of their Black Friday sales, with FoW, Bolt Acton, WarmaHordes, and every other minis game you can think of, some with free gifts:

http://www.thewarstore.com/black-friday-madness-2016.html?va...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.