Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I consider SoB to be the best dungeon crawler out there, and I've played around fifty times with my brother. Unfortunately, it looks like my brother will have very little time to play in the future. Thus, the search for new players!

I find the game works best with two to three players, so is there anyone out there in Michigan, hopefully near Flint (we live about twenty minutes away)who likes Shadows of Brimstone or who would like to try it? As an added incentive, I do have everything available at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roop
United States
Three Rivers
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad your not alittle closer to Three Rivers. We play frequently...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are starting a campaign here in Ann Arbor on the 17th of December. My group has never played but I'm starting them out gently. Going to try to story tell it a bit themed on WestWorld.

I believe our group is full for SoB however we do meet every Monday and are open to playing a large variety of games. We usually have two tables, sometimes three going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Groff-Folsom
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grand Rapids, here. Probably a bit too far west for your tastes, but I'm willing to set up a few all-day sessions at Out of the Box in Kentwood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScottL
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm nowhere near Michigan (I hail from New Hampshire), but it would probaby be a great benefit to the community to find a resource where we all might be able to voluntarily mark our location and make a "player locator" of some kind available to forum.

Not sure if this is the right solution (there are probably several), but it appears possible with google maps.

Anyone have any experience setting something like this up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.